Norton™ Security Premium
- Provides protection against viruses, spyware & malware
- Maintains your privacy, no matter what device you’re using
- Avoids unsafe websites and suspicious downloads
- Allows you to move protection from one device to another
- Lets you add more protection as you get more devices
- Easily locates lost or stolen smartphones and tablets
- Backs up 25 GB of your photos and files to secured storage
- Delivers flexibility to protect your entire family’s digital life
Install Norton Security Premium
How It Works
Norton 100% Guarantee
You are guaranteed no viruses on your PC or Mac while using Norton. That’s assurance you can’t get from any free software. Find a virus? Get your money back!
Already Use Norton Software?
See what’s new with Norton to find out if upgrading your software makes sense for your security needs. The older products such as Norton AntiVirus are retiring soon.
Operating Systems Supported
• Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
• Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
• Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
• Microsoft Windows 8/8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Microsoft Windows 8.1/8.1 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Current and previous two versions of Mac OS® X
• Android™ 2.3 or later (must have the Google™ Play app installed)
• iOS® 6 or later
Norton Security Premium covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads® and iPhones®. Some features are not available on iPad and iPhone.
1 Year Subscription: Your product subscription includes the right to use this product on 10 devices during the product subscription period. Your product subscription begins upon initial installation and activation. This renewable product subscription includes protection updates and new product features as available during the product subscription period, subject to acceptance of the Norton License Agreement included with this product and available for review at www.symantec.com. Product features may be added, modified or removed during the product subscription period. Should market or aggregate customer device usage patterns change, Symantec may, at its discretion, increase device allowance at any time during the current product subscription period.
Virus removal service by a Norton expert and the guarantee are limited to computers (PCs and Macs) only. You may receive a full refund on the actual price paid for the Norton subscription, or if a bundle, the total price of the bundled price paid (including any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable) and only for the current paid subscription service period for that product or product bundle. Norton Security must be installed and activated on your computer prior to the time it is infected by a virus. Money back guarantee does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses.